Sunday, January 26, 2014

Quote of the Week

Another week has come to an end and I'm bringing back my quote of the week series.
I read in Cosmo that guys usually don't like it when a girl has motivational quotes all over her place. If this is true, guys be ready to walk into a mausoleum of motivational quotes. I have notes with different quotes all over my place. And if you don't like it that way, too bad. Besides, I like my place the way it is (well a bigger place wouldn't go by unappreciated). And so it happens, I am quite proud of my quote collection.
This particular quote is from a movie called The Lovely Bones. I remember my big sister watched the movie and that it was a big hit when it came out. I think it captures what life's all about. Not about dwelling on the past, but thinking about the future. But it's also important to take a breath and stop for a while and enjoy the moment.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend,
xxx
Lucy Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment