Friday, October 11, 2013

Secret Confessions of Gossip Girl Addict - part 1

OMG. I naively believed that my secrets are safely locked away in my brains, but I just figured out I am a horrible secret keeper. I wrote almost every secret I have, or somebody else told me in my super cute diary. So imagine what would my friends did if someone got this diary? Well I did found a picture that perfectly captures the best option:

Well you just gotta love Rebel Wilson :)
So back to the topic. My secrets. Well I hope that nobody finds my precious diary, but mainly not because of mine secrets but because almost half my diary consists of somebody else's secrets.
And instead of my secrets (for which I'm sure you're dying to know) I will tell you something even better. I will share an embarrassing fact about me. Well at least I find it embarrassing. You already know that I'm addicted to Gossip Girl and know most of the show by heart, but what you don't know is that I'm also obsessed with Gossip Girl gossiping site. Yes I AM that shallow that I read EVERY gossip about every celebrity that is posted. I probably know more about what they do than what my best friend does.
You probably think that's nothing bad, but read this fact and think again. I know more about Justin Bieber's (yes, you read right) wish to get back with Selena Gomez and his tattoos, than I know about my BFF's new crush or my sister's school life. And I see them in person every day.
Sad I know. I would love to stop, but every time I decide that I will go into rehab (metaphorically speaking, a good girl like me just does not go to the rehab) Facebook informs me about Zac Efron (my celebrity crush) and I just have to go to the site and check the rumour out.

To many more shirtless Zac Efron pictures and embarrassing facts about me.
Love, Lucy Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment