Friday, May 30, 2014

Wish Me Luck...

...Because I'm gonna need it!
For me it's this time of the year again. The finals month. Yep, that's right, the college I go to has a finals MONTH! Talk about going overboard =)
Anyhow, I'm not really happy with the way the college I go to teach and the way it forces us to study. Way too much theory and the fact I can only study psychology 24/7 makes me wanna puke. Which I probably will after all the coffee I consumed to make up for the sleep deprivation studying is causing. And for the next month don't you dare to say that studying isn't killing you. Because in my world it goes like this: studying is for exams, exams cause stress and stress can kill you or at least cause some pretty disturbing things (like insomnia, it can lower the ability of your immune system which than makes you more vulnerable to all the germs flowing around, and I on and on...)
And today my one month nightmare starts with an exam on Sociological Psychology. Which I learnt from flashcards. And yes, it was possible, because the professor has this weird thing going on in this exams. It's a Yes or No type of thing. He gives a statement and it's either wrong or it's right. All nice all well but the trick is that if your answer is wrong you get minus one point (if it's correct you get 1 point and if you don't answer at all you don't get a point). So, if you're one unlucky SOB, then you can get a final result of minus 40 points. Fun, ha?
xxx
Lucy Jane

P.S.
For closure, I think I did horribly on the exam, my mind went blank and I was barley able to figure out one right answer (that I'm 100% sure it's correct). So yey, for now my score is only -39 points ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment