Thursday, May 22, 2014

The Awkward Obsession

Before you get all worried and run away from reading this blog, I don't have an awkward obsession, I have an Awkward obsession. Still don't get it?
I became obsessed with this TV series called Awkward. I don't know how it happened, or why, I just know I just spend the last four hours binge watching it. I already went through the last and the first two seasons. So, high five for me, I still know how to spend the day doing absolutely nothing productive! God, my life sucks.

But so does Jenna's, the main character in the Awkward series. Except I'm a tad older than she is and my problems doesn't involve guys. At all. Because I don't have a boyfriend or a crush I can do something about. I'm single and it looks like it's going to stay this way for a while. I kind of don't mind, having a boyfriend is hard work and right now, I'm kind of happy I'm single. And this is the end of my pity-party&pep-talk-for-my-better-self-esteem-in-one. For now.
Anyhow, she has tons of problems, and so do I. Even though I am older than her, I can still relate and this is why I got sucked in (and created another problem!) and can stop thinking about the series. I mean seriously it's addicting. And if it will continue this way, I might actually need to go to rehab. Because right now, all my favorite series had a season finale and I'm suffering from a serious withdraw problems. (Fine, I'm having one more minute of this pity party, bu then I'm over!)
Hurahay, I got over myself and party over my obsession with Awkward. Maybe I'll just watch one more episode, or two... Maybe one more season?
xxx
Lucy Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment