Friday, May 23, 2014

I Got My First Kiss!!!!

Before you jump to conclusion and imagine me like a modern day Drew Barrymore in Never Been Kissed, I'm really sorry to disappoint you. I've been kissed before, even though it would certainly be fun to go out in a search for the first and perfect kiss.
What I'm talking about are Hershey's kisses. Yep the chocolate ones. And I know how hard it is to believe I never had one, but it's true. I've always ate either Milka or Gorenjka (a local chocolate factory) and in the past few years Lint and some other Swiss based chocolate factories. But never in my life have I ate Hershey's chocolate. I know, I know, I've been to USA and I had a chance to buy and eat Hershey's chocolate... But the thing is, when I'm travelling I'll rarely spend money on something as unnecessary as food. As a matter of fact I lost 5kg while I was in NYC this past fall. Impressive, ha?
I tried the ones with white chocolate and cookies
But truth be told, I could buy them I just didn't feel like eating chocolate (but I did feel like eating Capitan Crunch and Willie Wonka sweets) and when I came back home and saw them in the store, I thought they were quite expensive for the amount you get. So when I saw them in the store with 50% off, I was the happiest girl in the store!
I don't now if you tried them before, but I absolutely loved them! They are DELICIOUS! Maybe a bit too sweet, but this is the way I like it =)

kiss, kiss, kiss
Lucy Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment