Thursday, July 24, 2014

73 Questions... Just Like Blake Lively

Gossip girl is over (and we, I mean I am still mourning the loss!), so this means Blake Lively (if you've been living under the rock since 2007, that's the chick that played the legendary Serena van der Woodsen) has a lot more free time on her hands... I guess she's not fond of making a musical carrier, like so many young Hollywood actresses do these days. If you're not a triple threat you're nothing in Hollywood (wait, isn't this a Broadway 'thing'?). Anyhow, she just launched her new lifestyle page called PRESERVE.us and supposedly (according to bunch of internet sites I accidentally saw) it's a Goop-like site (apparently a lifestyle page brought to you by Gwyneth Palthrow), just darker. Translation: it has a black background and Goop has white. Big difference, right?
So, in order to promote her newly launched page, she did a video, where a person behind camera asks her 73 quick questions. I liked the questions, so I thought, why not do them as well.
Good idea, but I'm camera-shy, so I'm gonna do them here... Just so you can get to know me better.

HERE THEY COME...
How are you feeling these days?
Honestly, lazy and excited. It's the holidays, so I don't feel like doing anything productive, but I have some great ideas on how to spice things up a bit...
What is the best thing that happened to you this year?
I somehow passed seven out of ten exams I took with practically no studying.
What is the best thing that happened to you this month?
I found out there's a big chance I'm moving into a bigger space this year!
What is the best thing that happened to you today?
I got to spent the afternoon with my baby cousin.
What's the best thing ever?
Cake. Whoever invented it is a genius!!!
What's your favourite season.
Fall. (just like Blake! Twins!)
What's your favourite holiday?
All of them. (just like Blake. Again! Told you - TWINS! I get to have a day off and spend it with my family. What more could I ask?
What's your best Halloween costume.
Honestly, I don't do Halloween, however I do do Shrove's Thursday. And there's this traditional costume of an old lady carrying an old man in the basket on her back. It's hilarious.
Would you ever live anywhere besides the East Coast? (let's paraphrase this so it's logical for me - Would you ever live anywhere else than in Slovenia?)
Yes, New York.
Which Sex in the City character do you identify with most?
Charlotte.
Do you like surprises?
Yes.
What's the biggest surprise you ever had?
I got an all expanse paid trip to NYC for my birthday!
What's a surprise that made you cry?
Getting an all expense paid trip to NYC.
What's the best surprise you've ever made for someone?
I organized a Happy Birthday serenade for a friend.
What's your favourite plot twist?
Towards Zero (Agatha Christie).
If you could organize a Flash mob where would it be?
In a museum. Preferably Louvre or MET.
Do you like cupcakes?
Yes, who doesn't?
Do you usually bake cupcakes?
I do. (But I disagree, raw are just as good as baked.)
Do you want to decorate some cupcakes?
Yes, if I don't have to prepare the frosting, and if I don't know what's in it. I hate the butter/sugar combo. It makes me gain weight by just thinking about it!
How often do you bake?
Whenever I want to avoid doing things (read study) and I don't feel like cleaning.
What's your favourite dessert?
Don't really have one. Maybe chocolate mousse with strawberries?
Is there a desert you don't like?
Anything with poppy seeds in it. Like Over Mura Moving Cake.
Cake or pie?
Cake.
What's your favourite bakery?
Lucy's Wonderland. Doesn't exist yet, but when I get the courage and the founding, this would be MY bakery.
What's the coolest thing about Canada?
The stereotypes it provided for jokes for How I Met Your Mother.
What's your favourite food? 
My Grandma's pancakes.
What's your least favourite food?
Buckwheat žganjci (mush. Not really sure what the English word is...)
What's your favourite condemn?
Even after Googleing it, I have no idea what they were asking. So I'm gonna go with MANNERS (just like Blake Livley)
It's time fro brunch what do you eat?
Nothing. I had breakfast and I'm having lunch in a few hours.
It's 4 a.m. on a Saturday night. What would you eat?
Pancakes. I'm always craving pancakes after the clock strikes midnight. (gosh, I sound like a pregnant lady... No pun intended)
You're stuck on an island. You can pick one food to eat, what would it be?
Bread.
Favourite colour?
Bloody red.
Least favourite colour?
I like them all.
What kind of lip gloss do you use?
I only use Baby lips lip balm. Does that count?
What colour of the dress did you wear to your prom?
Yellow.
Blow-dry or air-dry?
Blow-dry or I get a killer headache.
Would you ever cut your hair short?
I did, when I was little and wanted to get rid of the bangs.
Who's your fashion icon?
Mix of Dior's New Look and Coco Chanel (doesn't really go together that well, does it?)
What's three things in your purse you can't live without?
Wallet. Phone. My allergy meds.
Favourite super hero?
I like 'em all!
Who's your favourite painter?
Renoir.
What do you see in this decoration?
A dog. (but than I realized I'm looking from the wrong perspective. So I turned my computer upside-down. Now I see a cloud.)
Who's a person you love to have coffee with?
Friends.
Who's a historical figure you'd love to have coffee with?
Leonardo Da Vinci.
How do you like your coffee?
With lots and lots of milk. Usually I make an espresso and pour half a litre of milk over it.
What do you usually order in Starbucks?
Only get to go maybe twice a year. So the biggest cup of whatever feels right.
Seven questions from now a man will appear through that window and ask you a question about home-making. Is that OK with you?
No. It's 1.30 in the morning. I don''t want anyone creeping their way through that window. And if he somehow get's out of my computer screen, that I'll definitely scream!
Who's the last person you texted?
My uncle.
Who's the last person you tweeted?
I do have a tweeter, but I have no idea how to use it. So I guess no one?
iPhone or Android?
As long as it's calling and texting right.
Vine or YouTube?
YouTube.
Twitter or Instagram?
I'll let you know when I figure out how to use Twitter.
Who should everyone be following right now?
Their dreams.
Blah, blah, blah... Carpet or wooden floors?
Wooden floors. You can always add the carpet if you feel like it.
Have you ever had anything stolen from you?
Pencils, erasers, stuff like that in school. It probably wasn't on purpose, they just forgot to return them... I hope. Or I have to seriously reconsider what kind of people I hang out with.
Favourite country to visit?
France is always nice. Austria, Germany as well...
Last country you visited?
It was either New York State, Italy, Hungry or Austria. Not really sure.
A country you wish to visit?
United Kingdom. All of it. Including the entire island of Ireland.
What was your first pet?
A rabbit.
What was your first pet's name?
Rabbit?
Something, something, animal?
Something something, something....
Kittens or puppies?
Puppies? (Just like Blake, I told you we were twins =))

What's your spirit animal?
Parrot.
What are you doing tomorrow?
Shopping. working on my book, working on my summer project (big secret, I'll let you know once it's done and ready
What are you the most excited about in life right now?
My book.
What's your favourite movie?
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.
Movie you laughed the hardest to?
How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days. Gets me every single time.
If you could sing a duet with someone who would it be?
Frank Sinatra.
If your life was a song what would the title be?
Crazy, Manipulative, Lazy, Outspoken and Always Right
A book you read because everyone else was reading it?
Twilight Saga. I'm not proud, but I did stop at 50 Shades of Grey. BTW the first look trailer is out!
Best gift you ever received?
An all expense paid trip to NYC. Didn't I already answer this?
Last gift you gave a friend?
A handmade bobbin lace (made by moi!) in traditional Idrian lace style. And a red rose.
And one last question. Did you forget something?
Yes, my common sense. It's two in the morning. I'm gonna be like a zombie tomorrow!
****
It's over! It took me close to two hours and a fussy toddler that can't sleep to finish this piece.
Now, I'm going to bed, because I'm slowly dying from sleep deprivation that I subject myself to. Better start looking out for myself better. Maybe Preserve.us will help me with that...
xxx
Lucy Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment