Monday, April 14, 2014

Quote of the Week and I Give you a Hint: It's gonna be LEGEN...wait for it...

I missed the How I Met Your Mother season finally a.k.a. How To Piss Off Every HIMYM Fan a.k.a How To Throw Away Ten Years Of Good Television. Technically, I did see the show on time, I'm just kind of late to blog about it. Instead I'm gonna post one of my favorite quotes in HIMYM history. And yes, of course it was Barney Stinson who said it! Because he's LEGEN.....wait for it and I hope you're not lactose intolerant, because the other half of the word is.....DAIRY.

This is my current favorite quote. Mostly because I'm still kind of bitter after realizing my Facebook page consists out of engagement photos, happy couple: I love you baby posts and Cosmopolitan's advises on how to get a boyfriend and get married. No wonder I love this two sentences!

xxx
Lucy Jane

.....DAIRY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment