Monday, February 17, 2014

A Turn To The Crazy

There's a lot of talk about this "new" movie called That Awkward Moment. And I know that because last week I was playing with Google Chrome settings and it offered me to set up an alert for something. The precious and really needed automatic Google suggestions (because let's face it, we're part of the lazy generation, too lazy to type our information into required fields. And why would we, when we have Google auto-fill option?) suggested I set my name as an trigger for the alert, but let's face it, except for what I write about myself, no one will use my full name. It's not like I'm the president or a hot shot movie star or an athlete. And trust me when I say it's a gift you can't hear me sing while reading this. You'd probably run screaming from the computer and never ever turn it back on (BTW, I'm exaggerating to make a point. I'm not that bad, I was in a quire for about five years. But I never really got any important solos if I even got any (obviously my memory isn't what it used to be). So instead of my name I decided to make an alert for a phrase "that awkward moment". I can't wait to see the movie (I've been busy) and it was the first thing that popped into my mind and I knew it would get quite some hits. And I was right.
To get you to the speed in case if you haven't heard of the movie yet, it's about three guys who plan on being single together, but end up in a relationship with what trailer shows as a potential "the one". And in this relationship they each get to that awkward moment.
According to the movie each relationship get to that point once, personally I have no idea, because I've never been in a relationship (more accurately I haven't been in a relationship since I was eleven, which is the same as never).
The alert thing works perfectly. You get an email notice every time someone writes about the required frase on the internet (or once a day/week or something like that). What meant to be an experiment to see how this alert thing works turned out to be quite amusing, but in a strange way.
Maybe you remember, maybe you don't but one of my celebrity crushes is Zac Efron who stars in this movie. I'm not a crazy obsessed fan or something, but I do read all kinds of gossip sites so I must confess I know (probably) more than I should about him (and other celebrities). But with this movie the interviews took turn for the strange&crazy.
According to the internet Zac Efron doesn't have any particular turn offs when falling for the girl. But he does say he hates this movie Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. And that he wouldn't watch the movie even in exchange for 10min of the best sex ever. So ladies if you want to subtly tell Zac Efron you want to break up, just try and make him watch The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.
Maybe it's just me, or it's just that I'm a female, but I liked that movie. Not to mention that Blake Lively plays in it. I watched far worse movies just so I could see a hot dude that plays in it (like Magic Mike. The story isn't something I'd call good, but the fact Channing Tatum and Matt Bomer strip in it was good enough for me. Adding Alex Pettyfer to the mix was like putting a cherry on the top). And what about Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants 2? Would he watch that movie? (I just came up with another not so good movie. High School Musical. One, two and three. No questions there of why it was so popular. I mean it had hot guy, cute girl, a relate-able story and catchy songs. What more is there to a good movie?)
I also came across with how Zac Efron looks like when he is in a awkward situation. And yes, he's still super hot ;) The thing I'm talking about are two interviews he did together with his co-stars Michael B. Jordan and Miles Teller First was this hilarious game they played in a Cosmo interview, where they had to guess whether the word names a cocktail or a sex position. The second and even more hilarious was the interview they made with Conan this funny talk show host. I re-watch it every time I feel down and/or depressed.
So this is the point I'm trying to make. At one point in the past week I went from a "special" type of person to the crazy with a click of a mouse. I got obsessed with watching celebrities trying to prove they're a normal human beings, which often result in them humiliating themselves. Especially if Conan gets involved.
Have fun people and be yourself (or in my case-crazy).
xxx
Lucy Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment